Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 regarding the protection of personal data (and request for your consent to be able to make some special treatments).
We inform you that, for the execution of contractual relationships with you in progress, our Company is in possession of data relating to you, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as "personal data" by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (so-called "Privacy Code").
The legislation in question provides first of all that those who carry out processing of personal data, with correctness, lawfulness and transparency, are required to inform the interested party, guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of rights.
Therefore, according to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED
We process your personal and fiscal data (preventive management, mandatory obligations by law in the fiscal and accounting fields), as well as the economic data that are necessary for the execution of the contractual relationships in place with your Company. We are not in possession of any data that can be qualified as sensitive or of a judicial nature pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
To perform certain processing of some of your data, it is provided that you consent to the treatment.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your data will be processed in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relationships.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
3. PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of data is done through the use of tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be done either by paper, or through the use of electronic tools.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. FACULTY OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of data is optional and not mandatory. However, their failure to communicate to Web Funnel Srls, if requested, could preclude the contractual relationship.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data will not be "disseminated" by us, with this term being intended to give it knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making available or consulting them.
Your data may instead be "communicated" by us:
- to persons appointed within our Company to process your data, and in particular to the employees of the Administration Office and to the employees of the Commercial Office;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- to subjects who need access to your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (for example: credit institutions and shippers);
- to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties at our company, subject to our letter of appointment that imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
6. HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Web Funnel Srls, Via Francesco Marchesiello n. 169 - 81100 Caserta (CE) - ITALY
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
ART. 7. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. LIABILITY OF TREATMENT
The information is provided solely for the www.totamanager.com website and not for any web sites accessed by the customer via links.